Tuesday, July 05, 2005

What would you pay for a full suite of design software? How about nothing.

I was listening to my favorite weekend radio show when I heard Kim Komando mention my favorite words "free software". She directed the caller to freeserifsoftware.com. I am currently in the process of downloading the various software packages they offer. They offer software that will do everything from Desktop Publishing, Web deign, and even 3D Modeling. There are 5 packages in all. I plan on putting this software through its paces over the next few weeks and I will let you know what I think. Also let me know how you like it. I also highly recommend checking out Kim's site. It's full of family friendly computer tips and tricks. You can also find out when her radio show is on in your area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting, I hope you have a postitive experience with the software! (Btw. it would laso be interesting so see how they compare both to commercial and OSS / Freeware counterparts.)

thlinux said...

I am working on a demo site to show how well it works. So far I am very pleased with it.